Saturday, January 17, 2009

Second Percentage Post

I don't know about y'all, but this week I hope was my hardest. I look forward to seeing your results. So far the pot is at $34.00. When Cassie puts her money in (hint hint nudge nudge) it will be up to $44.00 + what this weeks "smallest" loser puts in. And by the way, last week I don't know if any of you noticed but the way I listed the names was in order of greatest to least, which I must say I didn't mean to happen, I listed them in alphabetical order and I hope that if you see my percentage lost this week, that you will ALL be above that. I hope you are continuing to see progress and pushing forward to May 1st!

Jan. 17, 2009

Anna - 1.12%

Cassie - 1.17%

Matthew - 0.2%

Russ - .407%

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cassie! Good job to everyone else! Do not get discouraged, this is not a sprint but rather a marathon...

    ReplyDelete