Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Percentage Post

This marks the first percentage post of our competition. I am going to post and then you may all post your totals under my name in the same format. I will contact the "smallest loser" to let them know how much they must contribute to our fund. Feel free to make any comments on how the first week went for you and how you are feeling, but please write your name under it so we know who said what. I will start, I have to say that I hope I do as well this week every other week. Although Matthew and I talked about it and we both agreed that this weeks data might be a little skewed due to the fact that the night before some of us gorged, as well as the fact that this weeks weigh in is 10 days and not 7. With all that said, I think we are going to be off to a great start. Remember just sign in to blogger, and edit this post to add your data. I hope all of you have a great rest of the weekend. - Anna

Jan. 10, 2009

Anna-- 4%
Cassie-- 3.91%
Matthew-- 2.81%
Russ--1.377%

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Anna! Your dad said "What?". Then he said that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, all of you! This is better than TV... oh wait, I don't have a TV!

    ReplyDelete